We believe that an organization’s communications and knowledge initiatives are not an end in themselves, but a means to achieving goals. We begin each assignment by first developing a strategy that clearly defines goals, sets expectations, defines an implementation process and evaluates performance:
- What is your initiative expected to accomplish and why?
- What audience are you trying to reach and why?
- What type of response are you looking for and why?
We guide you in understanding your audience, your competition and the medium we are working in. We help you identify the valuable points of difference that make people want to work with your organization both on and offline. We help you recognize opportunities and partnerships that can generate bottom line results.
We understand that communications and learning initiatives must fit into a larger business strategy. We spend the time to understand your existing business strategies and how communication initiatives can enhance your relationships with business partners, improve employee productivity, streamline administration processes and enhance customer loyalty. We help deliver results by:
- Cutting through the clutter with great creative
- Design marketing and communications initiatives with integrated, on-line and traditional media strategies
- Leverage social networks, SEO, video and online partner advertising
- Create top-of-mind awareness and a call to action through alternative mediums such as trade ads, live events, direct mail, sponsorship, co-operative funding initiatives, public relations